Here are five reasons why you should consider trimming your hair (more often that you probably think you need to):
- Trimming your hair actually encourages hair growth. It may sound counter-intuitive, but the appearance of broken and split-ends not only damages the look and feel of your hair, but it also contributes to the appearance of shorter hair and thinner ends.
- Freshly cut ends also help to de-tangle your hair! It’s true that damaged hair is harder to maintain and also harder to handle. Avoid unnecessary breakage and frustration by taking care of those split ends before it’s too late!
- If you decide to hold off on cutting your ends, you actually encourage fizziness!
- Give your hair an instant boost of thickness by trimming those fried and thinned out ends.
- Finally, if you’re frustrated about the lack of growth, then trimming your hair more regularly can be the solution to this problem.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at (610) 489-2049.